You have seen people go at great lengths to create more monetisation opportunities. One such opportunity is to have a Job Board Software. After tasting success by Darren Rowse at his Job Boards, number of blogs came out with their Job Boards including GigaOM, TechCrunch, Smashing Magazine and even WordPress. Suddenly the job boards market started hotting up. Now until now there are only 2 methods of getting a job board for your blogs:
- Hiring a Programmer and a designer later to get a customised Job Board Software – though this is the most powerful method but is the most expensive and even cost upwards of $1000.
- Signing Up on Hosted Job Boards Website and redirecting your domains to there. Still not much flexibility in design customisation.
But now a wordpress theme has been released which acts as a job board software as well as wordpress theme as well. And the fact, that it will be hosted via your site, you can get it customised to match your site’s design. And if you want to add a few features, you can hire a freelancer to add small features and tweaks for a affordable amount.
The theme I am talking of is JobPress WordPress Theme. The theme is fully loaded with every possible feature wanted from a jobs site. Here are some of the features:
- In Built Paypal System to accept paypal and credit card payments
- Secure Payment Page
- Settings Page to edit currency, payment options, price, messages generated
- Filter Jobs by Part Time, Full Time and Freelancer tags or categories
- Warning for jobs older than a timeperiod
Theme Comes in 2 Licenses:
Single License – Costs $59 and is available only for single site. Footer Credits cannot be removed.
Developer License – Costs $149 and is available for unlimited uses for your sites or your client sites. No Footer Credit Required.
I have seen people complaining about the theme and that the developers offer no support for this theme. And neither I have been paid for any customers I referred. Moreover this theme is now outdated and has lots of bugs plus no new feature for so long time now.
Instead move to a free job board. Read review here. This job board is being actively developed and open to community suggestions.