Well you heard of people saying that one should comment on other blogs in order to get your blog noticed. But I have some different views. How about 5 benefits of not commenting on other’s blogs. Yes not commenting on other’s blogs can also be beneficial, let’s see how.
- You will save a lot of time not commenting on other blogs. Afterall why would a lazy person waste time on commenting on other’s blogs. Traffic is easy to get without doing anything, Am I right? 😀
- If you don’t comment on other’s blogs, you will save a lot of bandwidth on your webhost. You will get low traffic since your blog will not get noticed much and hence will save you much bandwidth and your webhost may even reward you with some perks for saving their servers. 😈
- If you don’t comment on other blogs, other people may not know about you. You will make less and less blogger friends which will save you from a headache when dealing with so many people online. You can spend your offline life better without bothering who wants to link to your site or who wants to give some link love to you out of friendship. So Happy Offline life by not commenting! 😉
- You will save further bandwidth as by not commenting you will never be featured on top commentors list of high traffic blogs like John Chow and will save lot of money also apart from bandwidth. 😈
- You can use all the extra time saved on loads of tasks like fighting with your neighbours settling petty issues and staring your empty blog which will get 10/10 for cleanliness of no comments and less traffic with Akismet logs showing ALL CLEAR. A job well done. 😎
So you see there are numerous benefits of not commenting on any blog and you were all wasting time just commenting on other’s blogs which only gave them benefit but you got nothing out of it all time. 😯 I am sure this post helped you a lot so why not comment here to share your feelings? What say? 😀