Now that its almost 2 days since Chrome launched, you must be making comparisons with existing features and looking for Chrome features in firefox and vice versa too. Also you would love to know about any tips, tweaks or even easter eggs for Chrome for that matter.
I am hereby listing various tips, tweaks and even easter eggs found for Chrome so far. Hope you like them.
- Download Google Chrome Offline Version – Rapidshare , Google, Google2
- Create User Profiles in Chrome
- Browser Shortcuts for Chrome
- Install Flash Player in Chrome – No use of this guide since atleast in my case, Chrome is loading flash based sites just fine. Type about:plugins in your Chrome addressbar to check if it shows Shockwave Flash as installed plugin or not. If not, then only use this guide.
- About Easter Eggs and Predefined Urls in Chrome, Second Link
- Download Portable Chrome for USB Drive
- Install Chrome in Linux
- Tool for Backing and Restoring Profiles in Chrome
- Create Google Chrome themes – Link1, Link2, Link3, Link4 and Link5
- Download Google Chrome Themes – Link1, Link2, Link3, Link4, Link5, Link6 and Link7
- Download Youtube Videos directly in Chrome – Method1 and Method2
- Disable Chrome’s built in Spell Checker – by Vishal
- Change HomePage Settings in Chrome – by Vishal
- Make Chrome run in Windows 2000/2K – by Me
- Add a Print button to Chrome Bookmarks Toolbar – by Tech-Recipes
- Fixes for Common crashes of Chrome – winhttp.dll, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005), “Aw Snap” Error
- Backup your Chrome Settings or Preferences – by Sizzled Core
- Empower Chrome with various features – yes add pagerank, stumbleupon, gmail, adblock, linkify, social tools, video downloading, twitter now, tumblelog, dictionary, thesauraus and google translate features to Chrome – by Blogote
- Run Java Applets in Chrome -First Check for Java installation by typing about:plugins. If java not installed then only use this trick.
- Increase number of suggestions by Ominox Addressbar from 5 to any number – Whenever you type something in addressbar, it shows 5 possible suggestions. With this hack, you can change it to whatever you want.
- Open Websites in Chrome from Firefox – by Amit
If you have more tips, tricks, tutorials or anything to share with me regarding Google Chrome, post a comment here.